Wargame European Escalation Full PC Game
|Official Name||Wargame: European Escalation|
|Platform (s)||PC, Windows|
|Release date (s)||2012|
|Developer (s)||Eugen Systems|
|Publisher (s)||Focus Home Interactive|
|Genre (s)||Real-time tactics|
|Mode (s)||Single player and Multiplayer|
Wargame European Escalation Full PC Game Overview
Wargame European Escalation Download Free Full Game is a real-time tactics video game developed by Eugen Systems and published by Focus Home Interactive, released on February 23, 2012. It is set in Europe during the Cold War, most specifically in the years 1975–85 with alternate history scenarios portraying open war between NATO and the Warsaw pact.
Wargame's playable factions are the Warsaw Pact, which is subdivided into the Soviet Union, Communist Poland, East Germany, and Czechoslovakia; and NATO, which is subdivided into the United States of America, United Kingdom, France, and West Germany. Players can choose various units from the four subfactions of the side they are playing on, unlocking new units or improved variants as they progress. In all, there are 361 historical units recreated in Wargame. Wargame European Escalation Free Download.
Each country has its own arsenal of units, reflecting their military doctrine.
- USA: America is NATO's generalist. America's units differentiate depending on age; although their helicopter branch is generally superior to that of its NATO allies, American units are generally more expensive and more modularly armed ready to fight in all kinds of Skirmishes to long-term super battles.
- France: France's combat doctrines were forged in the constant colonial wars of the 1950s and 1960s, giving priority to light units. French vehicles are both accurate and fast, but very fragile. They are at their best performing fast strikes, ambushes and hit-and-run tactics, but aren't strong in head-on engagements.
- United Kingdom: British vehicles are opposites of the French ones: they are heavily armored and armed, but very slow, and are at their best in a defensive situation. In contrast, their infantry benefit from fast troop transports and support vehicles.
- West Germany: Traditionally equipped with downgraded US Army vehicles, Germany has now caught up with its allies at the beginning of the 1970s. Fielding modern vehicles of its own, they are usually quite good but with obvious downfalls. However their Panzergrenadiers are among the most heavily armed infantry units and are regarded as some as the best close-ranged units.
- Soviet Union: Relying mainly on swarm tactics and cheap yet effective tanks, it relies mostly on its tank formations and vast array of artillery units to break the enemy front. USSR also use heavily armed and armored helicopter units. Wargame European Escalation Free Download PC Game.
- Poland: Poland's equipment is mostly borrowed from the USSR arsenals, but counts more on its elite infantry units rather than its armored formations. Equipped with the fastest troop transports available in the Warsaw Pact, they are very mobile and are able to attack or redeploy quickly.
- Czechoslovakia: Except for tanks and helicopters, the Czechoslovakian army had its own arrays of vehicles, based on its national military industry. With excellent artillery and air defense units, and among the best special forces, it is well suited to support players of other factions.
- East Germany: Like Poland, East Germany is mostly using Soviet equipment. Relying mostly on heavy infantry formations, it is also the keeper of most the Cold War's heated border, the Iron Curtain. Therefore, East Germany had developed a lot of dedicated recon and intelligence gathering units.
Wargame: European Escalation, has received generally positive reviews upon release, with a Metacritic score of 81%.
On August 10, 2012, a sequel, Wargame: AirLand Battle, was announced with a release scheduled in the spring of 2013. Like its predecessor, it is set in the Cold War period of 1975–85 but focus the NATO–Warsaw Pact war in Northern Europe, notably in Scandinavia, along with the addition of the player's own air force.
Wargame: Red Dragon was announced in 2013 and released in April 2014. Set in Asian theater of war, it includes units from the 1990s and introduces naval forces. Wargame European Escalation for PC.
Wargame European Escalation Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start Wargame European Escalation Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.