Unreal Tournament 2004 Full PC Game
|Official Name||Unreal Tournament 2004|
|Developer (s)||Epic Games|
|Publisher (s)||Atari, Inc.|
|Producer (s)||Jeff Morris|
|Designer (s)||Cliff Bleszinski|
|Programmer (s)||Steve Polge|
|Composer (s)||Kevin Riepl|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 2.5|
|Platform (s)||PC, Windows|
|Release date (s)||March 16, 2004|
|Genre (s)||First-person shooter|
|Mode (s)||Single-player, multiplayer|
Unreal Tournament 2004 Full PC Game Overview
Unreal Tournament 2004 Download Free Full Game is a first-person shootervideo game developed by Epic Games and Digital Extremes. It is part of the Unreal series, specifically the subseries started by the original Unreal Tournament; the sequel to 2002's Unreal Tournament 2003.
Unreal Tournament 2004 features most of the content of its predecessor. Among significant changes to gameplay mechanics and visual presentation, one of the major additions introduced by Unreal Tournament 2004 is the inclusion of vehicles and the Onslaught game type, allowing for large-scale battles.
Its sequel, Unreal Tournament 3, was released on November 19, 2007. Unreal Tournament 2004 Free Download.
A long time ago the humans fought a war with the Skaarj, which left their galactic empire in shambles. To assist in the rebuilding of the colonies by calming down enraged colonists, the Liandri Corporation came up with the idea of staging a gladiatorial tournament for the miners. The interest was so high that it grew into a sport, with sponsored teams battling in specially made arenas.
From the very beginning, Xan Kriegor, a robot, reigned as champion in the Tournament, until Malcolm, then leading the team Thunder Crash, defeated him and proceeded to merge with the other popular team at the time – the Iron Guard, led by Brock. In last year’s tournament, they were defeated by the Juggernauts, led by gene-boosted monster Gorge.
This year, as the Tournament enters its 10th year, Malcolm is back with his old team Thunder Crash and trying to reclaim his title as champion, Brock is back with the Iron Guard and trying for glory of his own and Gorge and the Juggernauts are there to defend their title. Additionally, the Skaarj Empire has sent a team of their own to the tournament in search of honor and glory and ex-champion Xan Kriegor has had some modifications and is back to return the title where it belongs.
Unreal Tournament 2004 is a first-person shooter representing a fast-paced extreme sport of the future. Designed primarily for multiplayer gameplay, UT2004 's gameplay mechanics offer multiple ways of movement including double-jumping, dodge-jumping, wall-dodging and shield-jumping, which allow the player to create several attack strategies. The game also features an extensive array of weapons, all of which come with a secondary fire. Some of them were designed specifically for use in vehicle-based gametypes, and typically appear only in those gametypes, such as the Anti-Vehicle Rocket Launcher (AVRiL) and the Grenade Launcher. More than 100 maps are included in the game for all new and existing gametypes. Unreal Tournament 2004 Free Download PC Game.
The available gametypes are:
- Assault — It is an objective-oriented gametype in which one team attacks the objectives (usually one at a time in a specific order) while another defends. Often, attackers will be rewarded for completing an objective by being allowed to spawn closer to the next objective. If the attacking team completes the final objective within the allowed time, the teams switch roles and another round on the same map begins. If not, the original attackers lose. If a second round begins and the new attackers complete the final objective in less time than the first attackers, they win; if not, they lose.
- Onslaught — or ONS is a vehicle-based game mode in which the objective is to capture a series of power nodes connecting your and your opponents’ bases and destroy the power core located within their base. First team to destroy opponents’ power core wins.
- Bombing Run — Each level has a ball that starts in the middle of the playing field. Your team scores by getting the ball through the enemy team's hoop. You score 7 points for jumping through the hoop while holding the ball, and 3 points for tossing the ball through the hoop. The ball can be passed to teammates, and is dropped if the player carrying it is killed. Unreal Tournament 2004 for PC.
- Capture the Flag — Your team must score flag captures by taking the enemy flag from the enemy base and returning it to their own flag. If the flag carrier is killed, the flag drops to the ground for anyone to pick up. If your team's flag is taken, it must be returned (by touching it after it is dropped) before your team can score a flag capture.
- Deathmatch — or DM, is a gametype, in which the point is to either reach a certain number of frags (or kills), or to highest number of frags at the time limit for the match.
- Team Deathmatch — Two teams duke it out in a quest for battlefield supremacy. The team with the most total frags wins.
- Invasion — It is a simple survival mode. The players are forced to work together to try and survive endless waves of monsters from Unreal that get increasingly difficult with each wave. Once a player dies they cannot re-spawn until the round is over. Rounds can either end after a time limit (victory), or when all players are dead (failure).
- Double Domination — Your team scores by capturing and holding both Control Points for ten seconds. Control Points are captured by touching them. After scoring, the Control Points are reset to neutral.
- Last Man Standing — Each player starts with a limited number of lives. The last remaining player to still have lives wins the match.
- Mutant — All players start in a deathmatch setting with all weapons, and the first player to kill becomes the «mutant». This player receives unlimited ammo, camouflage, Berserk (Increases rate of fire and knockback) and super speed for an indefinite amount of time, but he slowly loses health and can't pick up any health items. When the mutant is killed, the mutant powers are passed to the killer.
There are many vehicles available in Unreal Tournament 2004. Most of them make an appearance in the Onslaught game type, while a few feature in Assault. The full set consist of aircraft types and vehicles. There are also two spacecraft which only officially feature in one Assault map, and different types of gun turrets which players can take control of. Unreal Tournament 2004 Download Torrent.
Unreal Tournament 2004 Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start Unreal Tournament 2004 Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.