Toonstruck Full PC Game
|Developer (s)||Burst Studios|
|Publisher (s)||Virgin Interactive|
|Designer (s)||Richard Hare|
|Platform (s)||PC, Windows|
|Release date (s)||November 30, 1996|
|Genre (s)||Adventure game|
Toonstruck Full PC Game Overview
Toonstruck Download Free Full Game is an adventure game released in 1996. The game features hand-drawn imagery and animated characters, but the protagonist Drew Blanc (played and voiced by actor Christopher Lloyd) is represented as a video-captured live-action character interacting with the cartoon world around him. Toonstruck also features scan-linecompressed FMV, including several animated sequences produced by Nelvana and Rainbow Animation, and was also one of the first video games to include stock music from APM Music, notably the classic «Spooky Scherzo» by Sam Fonteyn and «Lonely Hearts Club A» by David Bell.
Toonstruck is a point-and-click adventure game where the player controls Christopher Lloyd's digitized likeness. The game uses extensiveminimalism in its design, with only an inventory icon (represented by a «Bottomless Bag») as anomnipresent HUD. The pointer key, represented by an animated white-gloved hand, is context-sensitive, changing icon depending on what it is rolled over. Toonstruck Free Download.
Drew Blanc is a cartoon animator and the original creator of the Fluffy Fluffy Bun Bun Show. This show has been an unprecedented ten year success for his company, but in reality the many cute talking rabbits that star in the show sicken him. His self-revered creation, Flux Wildly, a wise-talking and sarcastic small purple character, has been denied the chance of starring in his own show. Drew's boss, Sam Schmaltz (played by Ben Stein), sets him the task of designing more bunnies to co-star in the Fluffy Fluffy Bun Bun Show by the next morning. However, the depressed animator soon nods off, suffering from acute artist's block. He wakes early the next morning to inexplicably find his television switched on, announcing the Fluffy Fluffy Bun Bun Show. Suddenly, Drew is mysteriously drawn into the television screen and transported to an idyllic two-dimensionalcartoon world populated by his own creations, among many other cartoon characters. He soon befriends Flux Wildly (Dan Castellaneta), and discovers that this fictional paradise is being ravaged by a ruthless new character with a devastating weapon of evil, a flying machine equipped with a ray beam that mutates the pleasant, childish landscape and its inhabitants into dark, twisted and mean counterpart versions of themselves. He is tasked with hunting down and stopping this madman, thereby restoring peace and harmony to the land, in return for safe passage back to three-dimensional reality.
«Count Nefarious» redirects here. It is not to be confused with Count Nefaria.
Several famous actors provide the voice talent for the game.
- Drew Blanc (Christopher Lloyd): An animator who, upon being pulled into a cartoon world populated by his characters, tries to help the Cutopians in an effort to return to his own world.
- Flux Wildly (Dan Castellaneta): Drew's favourite creation who assists Drew in helping the Cutopians stop the evil Count Nefarious while cracking jokes. Flux can sometimes be used like an item to overcome certain puzzles in the game. Toonstruck Free Download PC Game.
- Count Nefarious (Tim Curry): The most evil character in the cartoon world, who resides in the Malevolands while plotting to take over the cartoon world and turn it and all its inhabitants dark and twisted like the Malevolands. His three henchmen do most of his dirty work.
- King Hugh (David Ogden Stiers): The smiley king of Cutopia. He sends Drew and Flux on a mission to find items for the Cutifier in exchange for helping Drew return to the real world.
- Sam Schmaltz (Ben Stein): Drew's boss.
- Fluffy Fluffy Bun Bun (Tress MacNeille): The sugar-sweet rabbit of Cutopia, whose job is to be the 'cutest rabbit in the whole wide world'. However, she is not all that she seems.
- Ms. Fortune (Tress MacNeille): A psychic feline who assists Count Nefarious in his evil schemes and looks into the future to see what is to come.
- Marge (Tress MacNeille): The sweet cow who makes butter for Cutopia in the barn. Later malevolated into Mistress Marge, a leather-wearing masochist.
- Maxine (Tress MacNeille): Drew's wife and Schmaltz's assistant.
- Polly (April Winchell): The kindly sheep who hangs around with Marge in the barn. Later malevolated into Punisher Polly, a dominatrix counterpart to Mistress Marge.
- Elmer (none): A 'special' horse who lives in the barn with Marge and Polly.
- The Carecrow (Jeff Bennett): A camp «scarecrow» who looks after the crows in his fields. Later malevolated into a real scarecrow.
- Ms. Fit (April Winchell): The proprietor of the Costumarama in Cutopia.
- Fingers (Dom DeLuise): The slimy Zanian octopus who left for Cutopia to con the gullible Cutopians in his video arcade.
- Dough, Ray and Mee (Jim Cummings, Frank Welker, and Rob Paulsen respectively):The singing frogs who work in the bakery.
- Jim (Jeff Bennett): The muscled bulldog who owns his own gym in Zanydu. His voice is modeled on Arnold Schwartzenegger.
- Woof and Warp (Jeff Bennett and Jim Cummings): The owners of Wacme (a play on theACME from the Looney Tunes), who provide Zanydu with the finest abuse gadgets.
- B.B Wolf (Jim Cummings): The suave wolf who resides in the Malevoland woods, hosting dinner parties and generally pretending to be sophisticated.
- Outhouse Guard (Jeff Bennett): The dedicated security guard at the Zanydu outhouse who hasn't left his post for years.
- Barman (Rob Paulsen): The big lump of half-Irish, half-Scottish cheese who owns the pub in Cutopia.
- Feedback, Goggles and Lugnut (Jim Cummings, Corey Burton, and Rob Paulsen respectively): Nefarious' henchmen who suffer from the loss of speech, sight, and hearing, respectively. They use specially-made gadgets, invented by the megalomaniacal Robot Maker, to overcome their losses.
- Footman (Corey Burton): King Hugh's footman. Looks like an actual giant foot.
- Seedy (Jim Cummings): The owner of the sleazy bowling alley in the Malevolands.
- Bouncer (Tress MacNeille): The gritty bouncer at Seedy's, she speaks with a gangster/gunmoll accent.
- Bricabrac (Corey Burton): King Hugh's scatterbrained engineer who creates and builds the Cutifier.
- Robot Maker (Jeff Bennett): The mechanical man who creates machines for Nefarious and dreams of machines ruling the world. His design and personality appear to have drawn inspiration from the Dalek of Doctor Who fame while his voice and speech patterns appear to be based on those of Christopher Walken.
- Snout the Ogre (Jim Cummings): The dim-witted jailer of Nefarious' dungeon.
- Spike (Jeff Bennett): A homicidally demented clown who serves as Nefarious' jester.
- Gator Guards (Frank Welker and Jim Cummings): Count Nefarious' castle guards.
- Cutopia: The home of all the happy and adorable Cutopians and is overlooked by King Hugh's castle.
- Zanydu: Flux's homeland. Zanydu is colourful and wacky and includes the Way Outback (a parody of the Australian Outback).
- Malevolands: The dark and adult part of the cartoon world, with Nefarious' castle looming in the distance. Toonstruck for PC.
Toonstruck Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start Toonstruck Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.