Test Drive Unlimited Full PC Game
|Official Name||Test Drive Unlimited|
|Developer (s)||Eden Games|
|Distributor (s)||Akella (Russia)|
|Engine||Havok, Twilight 2|
|Platform (s)||PC, Windows|
|Release date (s)||September 5, 2006|
|Genre (s)||Racing, MMOR|
|Mode (s)||Single-player, multiplayer|
Test Drive Unlimited Full PC Game Overview
Test Drive Unlimited Download Free Full Game (TDU) is a 2006open-worldarcade-style racing game, featuring over 125 licensedsports carsand motorcycles. The terrain is modeled after the Hawaiian island of Oʻahu that features some 1,000 miles (1,600 km) of roads and highways. Test Drive Unlimited is the ninth main installment of Test Drive,one of the longest running racing game franchises. A sequel, titled Test Drive Unlimited 2, was released on February 8, 2011.
In the world of Test Drive Unlimited, the player is able to drive both on-road and off-road in free-roam mode, challenging any real life racers they encounter. The roads are modeled after satellite images of the island ofOʻahu. The terrain differs from rainforest and mountains to sandy beaches and Hawaiʻi's capital city,Honolulu. It is worth noting however, that other built-up areas on the island are not represented. It is possible to drive on small islands outside of the main island, and even drive underwater (using glitches ormods) The latter requires the use of a known exploit in the game. The Xbox 360 version has supported steering wheel controllers since launch. Following the third free update, Test Drive Unlimited supports force feedback wheel controllers such as Microsoft's Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel. Test Drive Unlimited Free Download.
Although advertising material for the game suggests it to be an exact depiction of the Hawaiian island, numerous government buildings (such as those onPearl Harbor, Camp H. M. Smith, Hickam Air Force Base), commercial buildings (Ala Moana Center, the convention center, the entire commercial strip in Pearl City and the Pearlridge Center), and notable landmarks (statue of King Kamehameha I, USS Missouri, etc.) are not present in the game. Many roads and highways are also missing or placed far from their real-life counterparts. The ships docked in Pearl Harbor are also in very low detail and do not represent any active or retired USN vessel at all.
The game begins by purchasing a car and a house. The player is then free to explore the island; as this happens, key locations on the map are revealed. These include Car and Bike dealerships (not available in PS2 and PSP versions), car rental agencies, tuning shops, paint shops, time challenges, courier, vehicle transportation, hitchhikers (not available in PS2 and PSP versions) and more. Test Drive Unlimited Free Download PC Game.
Success in challenges is rewarded with in-game money, or in the Hitchhiker and Top Model challenges, coupons. Using these coupons, the player can buy clothing for their character at the many branded clothes shops on the island. Money earned may be spent on buying new vehicles, renting cars, upgrading cars and buying houses. Players can acquire sports cars from various manufacturers, including a Ferrari 575M Maranello, the AC Cobra 289, the Maserati 3500 GTand the Pontiac Firebird. The megapack adds more than 45 more cars, including the Efijy Concept, theFerrari 512 TR and the Nissan Skyline GT-R, and an extra motorcycle.
Missing content on Sony Platforms (PS2 and PSP)
The PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable versions ofTest Drive Unlimited are missing the following features:
- Manual transmission (although transmission is visible in options, it is permanently set to auto)
- Avatar customization
- Certain vehicles such as Ferrari, Maserati, Lexus, all motorcycles, and some models of different makes
- Certain mission types (hitchhikers, etc.)
- Cockpit View (PSP)
- NPCs in buildings (PSP)
- Rear-view and side mirrors are not functional (blurred out)
- Some shops, like custom car paint
- USB steering wheel support
- Online Cruising (although functional on 2007, Infrastructure online for both Sony platforms was shutdown in 2009. PSP's 2nd available online option is ad-hoc)
- Secret Island (PSP & PS2, although not proven; there are roads shown on the island, but no teleportational device has been found.) Test Drive Unlimited for PC.
- Content, visual and audio components were largely reduced due to hardware limitations.
Exclusive content on Sony platforms
- Master Points, a system where the player is awarded points for drifting, slipstreaming, airtime and generally driving around the island.
- Auto GPS, which automatically directs the player to the closest available race challenge.
- Car selection, as some cars that are only available in download packs for Xbox 360 and PC are available from the start in the PS2 and PSP versions.
- Radio stations in the PS2 and PSP versions feature several exclusive instrumental tracks in addition to the licensed music.
- Quick Race, a mode that allows players to create a limitless amount of races to compete in, with a random car.
Some of the exclusive features of the PS2 and PSP versions were later implemented in Test Drive Unlimited 2. (TDU2 was created for different platforms.) Test Drive Unlimited Download Torrent.
Test Drive Unlimited Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start Test Drive Unlimited Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.