RPG Maker VX Full PC Game
|Official Name||RPG Maker VX|
|Publisher (s)||Enterbrain Inc.|
|Series||RPG Maker series|
|Engine||Ruby Game Scripting System 2|
|Platform (s)||PC, Windows|
|Release date (s)||11.12.2007|
|Genre (s)||Game creation software|
|Mode (s)||Single player|
RPG Maker VX Full PC Game Overview
RPG Maker VX Download Free Full Game (RPGツクールVXRPG Tsukūru VX?) is a version of PC program RPG Maker series. It has been superseded by RPG Maker VX Ace, which is an improved and enhanced version of RPG Maker VX. Both RPG Maker VX and RPG Maker VX Ace are developed by Enterbrain, following its predecessor, RPG Maker XP. RPG Maker VX follows the naming pattern present in previous RPG Maker releases by having a suffix based on theWindows versions the software was designed for (in this case,Windows Vista and Windows XP).
RPG Maker editions
RPG Maker VX Trial
A Japanese trial for RPG Maker VX was released on Enterbrain's Japanese VX website and was available for download. It features limited and reduced features, like the inability to save games and limited database functionality. An English version of the program is also available from Enterbrain, with full functionality and a 30-day time limit. RPG Maker VX Free Download.
RPG Maker VX RTP
The standard runtime package for RPG Maker VX is available for download on the Enterbrain website. This allows users to play games created with RPG Maker VX. It was developed so that games used mostly default resources and can be distributed to the public with a small file size.
RPG Maker VX history
Early Japan order included Masterpiece Note notebook.
In late January 2008, Enterbrain of Japan released an update that included an extra script which improved performance. This release was called RPG Maker VX 1.01 and is available to those who own the full version of the program. The last version at the moment is 1.02.
The retail version of RPG Maker VX includes following game demos, which are also available separately from the Enterbrain website:
- Dragoness Edge 2820 (by SAURASUDO)
- Invas ~ Tai Ma Roku (INVAS～退魔録) (by MENCHAN)
- Michiru Service! ~Spirit World Border Tale~ (ミチル見参！ ～魔界境物語～) (by Asa son)
- Buried Book (by Yuwaka)
- Futago no kami-sama (フタゴノカミサマ)
- Rector and the Black Lion's Crest (レクトールと黒獅子の紋章) (by Shine Garden)
- Sword of Algus (by Yoshimura (Material Quest Online), mackie (First Seed Material), Shine Garden)
- Abyss Diver
They feature advanced effects such as pseudo-3D battle graphics, custom battle systems written in RGSS2 and more. Sword of Algus and Abyss Diver are not included with Japanese version of the product. RPG Maker VX Free Download PC Game.
Several optional add-ons have been released for RPG Maker VX. These are most commonly resource or graphical add-ons, though not always.
Thus far, the following add-ons have been released as purchases from the official RPG Maker website:
- Materials for VX: SAMURAI — 侍 (ツクールシリーズ素材集 和): It is an official art pack for the RPG Maker VX series. Japanese retail version also includes Chouichirou Kenpuuden (長一郎剣風伝) demo.
- Chibi Chara Tsukuru (ちびキャラツクール) character graphic generator was released on 2008-03-14 as freeware.
- High Fantasy Resource Pack: An official resource pack containing resources designed for creating Western style RPGs, with realistically proportioned characters and tiles instead of anime or chibi style graphics. It is only available from the English language site and has not been released in Japan.
- RPG Maker 3 Music Pack: A set of BGM tracks taken from RPG Maker 3and remastered for use in the PC edition.
- Modern tileset add-on: this add-on contains tilesets intended for creating modern or science-fiction environments. It only contains tilesets and does not have any other types of resources. A modern shop expansion was later released for it containing additional tilesets for creating modern interiors and shops.
- Arabian Nights tileset add-on: this is a pack containing Middle Eastern themed tilesets for creating games that take place in an Arabian setting. Like the Modern tileset add-on, it does not contain resources other than tilesets, though 4 Arabian themed BGM tracks are included in the pack.
Many of the features included in previous versions of RPG Makers made a return, though other features (such as the use of map fogs and tilesets of infinite size) that were present in RPG Maker XP were removed.
The mapping system in RPG Maker VX differs greatly from the one used inRPG Maker XP. Instead of assigning tile sets to each map, there are nine global tile sets which can be used indiscriminately. The layer system used in previous releases has also changed, as RPG Maker VX only has two «usable» layers; one layer for Tile set A1 to A5 (which contains tiles for floors, walls, etc.) and another for tile sets B to E. Tilemap class in RGSS supports three layers, but two of them are used for combining tilesets from A1 and A2, in order to produce the autotile mapping system. Any tile from tile sets B to E always go above any tile from tile set A1-A5. It is possible, however, to create another layer of sorts assigning tile set graphics to events. RPG Maker VX for PC.
For users to import their own tiles, RPG Maker VX provides a blank, 512×512 tile set (a total of 256 possible tiles) which is by default tile set E. The size of this tile set cannot be changed, unlike in RPG Maker XP, where users could import any number of tile sets which could be of any size.
Generally, the tilesets tended to be more general than RMXP, since no tilesets are used aside from global ones; however, this prevents greater and more specialized usage of tiles. There are also fewer tiles than XP.
Character and Object Tiles
Tiles used for characters and objects in the native RMVX tilesets are «square-sized» with deformed profiles (similar to those found in Final Fantasy IV) rather than the height-proportional figures found in previous RPG Maker versions (or Final Fantasy VI). Designers who prefer the more realistic look of «tall» characters may readily make use of RMXP character and object tiles for this purpose. Tiles from RM2K, however, are essentially unusable because of their much-lower graphical resolution.
RPG Maker VX uses a «letter by letter» text system, as opposed to the previous version RPG Maker XP. The Windowskin graphic has been expanded to include overlay graphics, which tile automatically on top of the main Windowskin. It also and now has an image-defined color palette, where in XP users would have to use the script editor to change text colors. The faceset system seen in RPG Maker 2000 and RPG Maker 2003 can be implemented through the «Enter Message» command. Previously, users would use a special event commands to change text options. In RPG Maker VX, however, the options have been merged to the «Enter Message» command.
Random Dungeon Generator
Making a second appearance is the Automatic Dungeon Generator from RPG Maker 2003, which automatically generates a random dungeon map. The Automatic Dungeon Generator works by prompting the user to select wall and floor tiles, then a basic dungeon is generated based on the user's selection.
The default battle system in RPG Maker VX is an update of the front-view battle system seen in RPG Maker 2000 («Dragon Warrior» style), which does not allow for character graphics. However, user-made add-on scripts exist that change the battle system; side-view battles reminiscent of Final Fantasy, real time battle systems and even tactical battle systems may all be implemented by the user. RPG Maker VX Download Torrent.
RPG Maker VX Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start RPG Maker VX Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.