Puzzle Quest Galactrix Full PC Game
|Official Name||Puzzle Quest: Galactrix|
|Developer (s)||Infinite Interactive, Aspyr Media|
|Publisher (s)||D3 Publisher|
|Platform (s)||PC, Windows|
|Release date (s)||February 24, 2009|
|Mode (s)||Single player, Multiplayer|
Puzzle Quest Galactrix Full PC Game Overview
Puzzle Quest Galactrix Download Free Full Game, orGalactrix, is a puzzle video game developed by Infinite Interactive for the PC, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360'sXbox Live Arcade, and PlayStation 3's PlayStation Network service.
The game offers a full-featured campaign mode, online multiplayer for 2 to 4 players, and downloadable content, including ships, items, plans, planets, factions and missions.
Like the original Puzzle Quest, Galactrix has Bejeweled-style gameplay with a few exceptions. Tiles are now hexagonally shaped and gravity will be a factor in how they fall. If the match takes place in orbit around a planet, the tiles will always fall downward but if you are fighting in open space new tiles will come from whatever direction you made your previous move. Puzzle Quest Galactrix Free Download.
Unlike the original Puzzle Quest, Galactrix's quests will have you traveling various planets, star systems, and the entire galaxy. D3 Publisher has stated that there will be a diplomacy system and commodity system as well as the ability to collect, customize and build ships.
There are currently two basic forms of tiles:
- Colored tiles (red, yellow, green, blue, purple, and silver); Red tiles relate to the player's weapons gauge, yellow tiles correspond to the player's engine gauge, blue tiles recharge your ship's shields and green tiles represents the ship's computer. The purple tiles represent your psi power while silver tiles are intel tiles.
- Numbered attack tiles have replaced skull tiles: Now whenever you match one of these numbered tiles the amount of damage done will be the sum of all the numbers on any attack tile you complete. Puzzle Quest Galactrix Free Download PC Game.
All the puzzles use the tiles with small changes in the rules and large differences in the goals.
- Combat This represents combat between space ships. Ships have equipment (the equivalent of spells in Puzzle Quest) which use gunnery, engineering, and science energy corresponding with red, yellow, and green tiles respectively. The health of a ship is composed of shield and hull strength. Direct damage dealt to a ship must eliminate the shields before reducing the hull strength. When a ship's hull strength is reduced to 0, the ship is destroyed and the battle is over. Shields can be replenished by matching blue tiles or using certain pieces of ship equipment. Damage is caused either by matching numbered attack tiles or by using certain pieces of ship equipment. Grey tiles produce intel and purple tiles produce psi power. Both intel and psi power are persistent between battles. Intel is used to increase the level of your character, giving the player bonuses to starting energy, max energy, and when matching red, yellow, green, or blue gems. Psi power is used to skip battles with the enemy ships. Psi power can only be used against the weakest ships early in the game, but late in the game can be used for stronger and stronger enemies.
- Hacking Leapgates To proceed from one star system to another one must use a leapgate. At the beginning of the game, all leapgates are locked. The hacking puzzle is used to open the leappgates. Hacked leapgates generally stay open once hacked, but randomly over time, some leapgates will close and require hacking again to be used. There are no attack tiles in this puzzle. There is a list of tiles that need to be matched in order within a specified time limit. When a tile color at the front of the player's list, other color tiles can be matched, they will just not count towards the list of tiles. Puzzle Quest Galactrix for PC.
- Mining To acquire raw materials needed to craft spaceships and parts, the player must mine asteroids. The goal of mining is to extract raw materials by matching gems that represent them. When there are no more legal moves left, the puzzle ends and the player gets all the materials that was extracted. If the player manages to extract and maximum output of the asteroid before legal moves run out, then the player gets a bonus to the amount of materials extracted.
- Crafting The player can craft parts and ships at any shop, providing that the required raw materials are in the hold. Crafting requires the player to match red, yellow, and green gems together, creating a new token of the same color. The goal of crafting is to clear a specific number of the new tokens, which can be matched together regardless of color. Crafting also features an unmovable gem that can still be cleared if matched.
- Haggling Haggling can be performed from the purchase menu of shops. The player is given a board and the task of clearing as many gems as possible. Inactive black tokens fall to fill gaps instead of new gems. The percentage advantage earned from haggling can be used as a discount on a single purchase or a bonus on a sale of a single part or ship. This puzzle becomes available after Pezt joins the player's crew.
- Gathering Rumours This puzzle becomes available after Elgara joins the player's crew. The goal of the puzzle is to survive a certain number of turns without matching special nuke tokens. Chain combos do not affect the turn counter. Rumours generally provide background to the setting of Galactrix and do not seem to provide any readily usable in-game advantage to the player, except for imparting an Intel bonus, useful for increasing the level of the player's character. Puzzle Quest Galactrix Download Torrent.
Puzzle Quest Galactrix Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start Puzzle Quest Galactrix Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.