Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst Full PC Game
|Official Name||Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst|
|Developer (s)||Big Fish Studios|
|Publisher (s)||Big Fish Games|
|Platform (s)||Windows, PC|
|Release date (s)||November 27, 2008|
Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst Full PC Game Overview
Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst Download Free Full Game is an adventure-puzzle casual game developed by Big Fish Studios, and distributed by Big Fish Games. It is the fifth installment in the Mystery Case Files series. The game is available exclusively at Big Fish Games website. The Mystery Case Files franchise is the number one brand in casual games and has sold more than 2.5 million units to date.
On June 18, 2013, A version of this game was released for the Windows Phone 8 Platform and can be downloaded from the Windows Phone Store on supported phones.
After the events at Fate's Carnival, the Master Detective travels back to Ravenhearst Manor, as freeing Emma Ravenhearst's soul has also released the bonds of Charles Dalimar, her murderer. Upon opening the gates of the Manor, Emma's ghost appears to the Detective; though she is grateful for being released, she warns that other spirits are still bound within the walls of the decrepit mansion, and that Charles will soon return. She tells the Detective of a secret passage hidden within the mansion; after entering through a window, the sleuth discovers this passage and travels to the basement. There, the soul of Rose Somerset, Emma's maid, manifests and begs to be freed from the manor's walls. Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst Free Download.
The Detective next discovers a set of three sealed doors, each of which is connected to a strange mechanism that is pumping a green fluid through the mansion. After entering the first door, the Detective finds a strange subterranean complex which Charles used to imprison Rose during her time at Ravenhearst; to further spite her, he developed the complex into a ghost town modeled after the Wild West and mockingly named it «Roseville.» While exploring, the Detective discovers various clues about the mansion's past, including a poster reporting the disappearance of Rose and her twins, news of Rose's husband Reginald holding an open-casket funeral for his missing family, and correspondence from the Ravenhearst family that tells of Emma's father's death from a pox. After solving various puzzles, the Detective finds Rose's coffin, which is linked to the same type of device seen mounted on the main doors of the basement. Unlocking the coffin stops the flow of the green fluid and releases Rose's spirit. She thanks the Detective for rescuing her, and asks for help in finding her lost twin daughters, Gwendolyn and Charlotte.
Rose also provides the final key to unlocking the second door in the basement, which leads to another prison complex containing various children's entertainments, including a toy store, a playground, and a gingerbread house. Charlotte and Gwendolyn's ghosts appear to the Detective and, in addition to requesting help, cryptically state that their presence in the mansion is somehow connected to Charles's longevity. The twins' prison also contains hints about a second Dalimar heir. The Detective explores the area, releases their souls from their coffin (which, like their mother's is fused with mechanical tubes), and learns a frightening secret—Charles has a son named Victor, who is somehow still alive and assisting his father in his dark plots. Victor's name proves to be the key to unlocking the final door in the basement, which leads to a cable car attached to the cliffs on the side of Ravenhearst Manor. The Detective boards this car and travels to a small cottage nearby a cliff, overlooking the coast. Victor is hiding inside, and the impossibly ancient man attacks and imprisons the sleuth. After escaping, the Detective returns to Victor's guest house, where more clues about Charles's madness are discovered—his obsession with locks and keys began as a small child, and his own mother committed him to an insane asylum in an effort to help him. The Detective also overhears Victor urging his father to return to «his chamber,» where «the warm embrace» of his family will revive him. Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst Free Download PC Game.
With this new information, the Detective travels back to Roseville and descends into its depths, where a final set of locked doors lies. One contains a shrine to Emma, along with a raving letter from Charles which explains his plans to stay with Emma forever by using a combination of black magic and technology. The second, which is unlocked with a series of bejeweled hearts hidden throughout the manor, reveals the final secret of Ravenhearst Manor: Charles has developed a machine that uses the energy of souls to keep him in a state between life and death, thus ensuring himself a kind of immortality. By releasing Rose, Charlotte, and Gwendolyn, the Detective has robbed this machine of its power, leaving Charles helplessly suspended in the chamber which he originally used to rejuvenate himself. The Detective solves a final puzzle and overloads the machine, ensuring its destruction; before Charles's soul fades, he calls to his son to escape. Victor does so with the use of a time machine, traveling back to 1895 and warning the sleuth that the Dalimar line will have its revenge. Charles's device explodes, which burns the mansion to the ground, and the Detective witnesses the ghosts of Emma, Rose, Charlotte, and Gwendolyn walking from the destruction, finally freed of Ravenhearst Manor and its evil.
- Emma Ravenhearst — A teacher from Iowa who travelled to Blackpool, England to continue her career. There she met Charles Dalimar, who eventually fell in love with her. He asked her hand in marriage, but she refused; Charles, already mentally unstable, was maddened further by her rejection. Charles slowly poisoned Emma to death and imprisoned her soul by burying her body within the manor. Though the Master Detective freed Emma in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst, she is not yet at peace, as her maid Rose Somerset and Rose's children Emma and Gwendolyn are still sealed in the mansion's walls.
- Rose Somerset — Emma's nursemaid and mother of Gwendolyn and Charlotte Somerset. She was kidnapped and imprisoned under the manor by Charles after the murder of Emma Ravenhearst. He later forced himself upon her, leading to the conception of Victor (a letter to Emma reveals this late in the adventure). Her soul was bound to a contraption used to keep Charles's body and Emma's soul alive. Her tormented spirit is hidden in a secret alcove near the underground docking area of the «Rose» section in the basement. Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst Download Torrent.
- Gwendolyn and Charlotte Somerset — The twin daughters of Rose Somerset. Like their mother, they were also kidnapped and imprisoned. The girls attempted to escape, which angered Charles; as punishment, he murdered them and used their souls as a part of his immortality-granting machine. They were kept in a large gingerbread cottage at the end of the «Twins» section in the basement.
- Victor Dalimar — The illegitimate son of Charles Dalimar and Rose Somerset (it is heavily implied that his conception was the result of Charles raping Rose), and the half brother of Gwendolyn and Charlotte. Though he is well over a century old, he remains alive and active through a combination of time travel and his father's black magic. He inherited Charles's great insanity and lives in the guest cottage of Ravenhearst Manor. At the end of the game, he escapes into the past with a time machine while swearing that the Dalimars and their madness have not yet been defeated.
- Charles Dalimar — The main antagonist of the Ravenhearst storyline. In the first chapter of the saga, Charles was desperately in love with Emma Ravenhearst, but she politely refused his request of marriage. Though he claimed friendship with her, he secretly poisoned Emma to trick her into staying with him in his mansion, then kept her trapped with increased doses of the drug. Driven mad by his desire for Emma, Charles used a combination of evil magic and his own skill in mechanical engineering to turn Ravenhearst Manor into a gigantic soul repository, allowing him to live forever while keeping Emma trapped in the mansion as a ghost. The Master Detective's work to free Emma in Ravenhearst gives Charles a desire for revenge, which he attempts to achieve with the help of his illegitimate son Victor, the mansion's caretaker; the Master Detective is able to defeat Charles by freeing his victims and thus robbing his machines of their power to keep him alive.
There are no discernible levels or stages, all the puzzles are integrated in the quest you have to complete. You just go from room to room, from location to location, and try to find the solutions to numerous tasks the game gives to you.
Like the Mystery Case Files titles that came before, hidden object scenes can be found around every turn and are shown as great masses of white sparkling stars. Clicking these takes you back to familiar MCF territory with a crowded room and a list of items to find. Once the list is complete you'll unlock a new inventory item that can be used in the adventure portion of the game. Also in this game one can reveal or understand their knowledge power by completing it. Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst for PC.
Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.