Marble Blast Gold Full PC Game
|Official Name||Marble Blast Gold|
|Platform (s)||Microsoft Windows, PC|
|Release date (s)||September 1, 2002|
|Genre (s)||Puzzle and Platform|
|Mode (s)||Single player|
Marble Blast Gold Full PC Game Overview
Marble Blast Gold Download Free Full Game is a 3D platformer game. It was pre-installed on some Apple Inc. computers like the iMac, iBook and Mac Mini. It is also available for Windows operating systems as well as various Linux distributions. The sequel, Marble Blast Ultra, was released a few years later for the Xbox 360 platform, and features improved graphics and new features. Marble Blast XP, a version for the Net Jet online game system, has updated graphics and a marble selector.
Modifications were also created for Marble Blast Gold by the Marble Blast community, such as Platinum and Emerald.
Basic gameplay involves moving a rainbow-colored marble from a start pad to an end pad, without falling out of bounds. Levels may contain hazards to make this more difficult. The player controls the marble spin, and therefore movement, and can also make the marble jump. There is a variety of power-ups available to the player, which are collected by touching them with the marble. Some levels must be completed within a Qualification time, to increase difficulty. Each level also has a «Gold Time», an additional challenge to complete the level in a specified time-frame. Some levels require a number of gems to be picked up before the level can be finished. There are 100 levels, divided by difficulty: 24 Beginner, 24 Intermediate, and 52 Advanced.
Beginner Level Information
Level 2 is the first level in which gems appear. The player must collect them and head to the finish. Level 3 introduces jumping. Level 4 introduces the super jump powerup. Level 5 introduces moving platforms. Level 6 introduces the Super Speed Powerup. Level 7 introduces elevators. Level 9 introduces the Gyrocopter. Level 10 introduces a Time Modifier. Level 11 introduces the super-bounce powerup. Level 12 introduces Gravity Modifiers. Level 13 introduces the Shock Absorber Powerup. level 15 introduces different surfaces such as mud, grass, and space. Level 16 introduces round bumpers. Level 17 introduces duct fans. Level 18 introduces mines. Level 19 introduces trapdoors. Level 20 introduces tornadoes. Level 21 introduces gaps in the floor. Marble Blast Gold Free Download.
There are 7 power-ups available to the player. Non-inventory power-ups are activated automatically on acquisition, and inventory power-ups are activated by the player. Only one inventory power-up can be held at a time, although multiple power-ups can be in effect at the same time, if acquired and activated before the previous power-up expires.
- Super Jump: Gives the marble an instantaneous upwards boost in velocity.
- Super Speed: Gives the marble an instantaneous horizontal boost in velocity, along the direction that the camera is facing and the last surface that the marble hit.
- Shock Absorber: After activation the marble cannot bounce for a set period of time. While active the marble is surrounded in a semi-transparent sphere.
- Super Bounce: After activation the marble bounces much more than usual for a set period of time. While active the marble is surrounded in a semi-transparent sphere. Marble Blast Gold Free Download PC Game.
- Gyrocopter: After activation the marble can jump much higher, and falls much more slowly for a set period of time. While active the marble appears to hang from helicopter-like spinning blades.
- Time Travel: On collection, the in-game timer is frozen for a set amount of time (usually 5 seconds), allowing lower finish times to be achieved.
- Gravity Modifier: Instantly changes the direction of the gravity in the level so that down is wherever the arrow on the power-up points.
Hazards are scattered throughout levels to make it more difficult to stay in bounds, and to finish levels. Most hazards can also be used by the player to their advantage, usually to launch them upwards, or increase their velocity. Hazards in Marble Blast Gold include:
- Trapdoors: As soon as the marble touches a trapdoor, it swings down letting the marble fall out of bounds, unless the player moves away quickly enough. After a set period of time the trapdoor swings back up.
- Bumpers: When the marble touches a bumper they are knocked away quickly. There are two types of bumpers, triangular and round.
- Tornadoes: The tornado pulls in the marble and spits it out the other side.
- Mines: When the marble touches a mine it is knocked back in the resulting explosion. After a set amount of time mines respawn. Marble Blast Gold Download Torrent.
- Fans: Fans push the marble away in the direction that they face.
- Oil Slicks: Oil Slicks are small slippery areas on the ground.
There are various friction surfaces through the game, increasing or decreasing traction of the marble rolling on them. Higher frictions allow the marble to start and stop rolling, and change direction more easily, and also allow the marble to climb steeper slopes. The marble rolls slightly slower on higher frictions. Lower frictions make it more difficult for the marble to start, stop, and change directions. Frictions in Marble Blast Gold include:
- Normal: Medium traction.
- Mud: Low traction.
- Space: Very low traction.
- Grass: High traction.
• Ramp: Very high traction (only appears in Escher levels). Marble Blast Gold for PC.
Marble Blast Gold Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start Marble Blast Gold Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.