Family Guy Back to the Multiverse Full PC Game
|Official Name||Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse|
|Platform (s)||PC, Windows|
|Release date (s)||2012|
|Developer (s)||Heavy Iron Studios|
|Distributor (s)||20th Century Fox|
|Director (s)||Marc Vulcano|
|Producer (s)||Diana Wu|
|Artist (s)||Dorothy Chen|
|Writer (s)||Anthony Blasucci|
|Composer (s)||Walter Murphy|
|Mode (s)||Single-player, multiplayer|
Family Guy Back to the Multiverse Full PC Game Overview
Family Guy Back to the Multiverse Download Free Full Game is an action-adventure game that was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on November 20, 2012, in North America, November 21, 2012, in Australia and November 23, 2012, in Europe. The game is based on the American animated television series Family Guy, most notably the episode «Road to the Multiverse», and is also a continuation of the «The Big Bang Theory» episode. This game also features the return of Stewie's evil half-brother Bertram, who was killed in the show. Back to the Multiverse is the first Family Guy console game since Family Guy Video Game! in 2006. When the game was available for pre-order, people who pre-ordered the game received a special level, based on Aliens: Colonial Marines, another video game based on the Aliens trademark also owned by 20th Century Fox, which was released the next February to similar negative reception.
In December 2014, Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse was removed from Steam. Family Guy Back to the Multiverse Free Download.
Players control Stewie Griffin and Brian Griffin in an adventure that pits them against Stewie's evil half-brother, Bertram. Back to the Multiverse features both co-operative and competitive multiplayer modes built around the characters. Extra challenge levels, multiplayer maps, costumes, and playable Family Guy characters are unlocked through gameplay.
In this new adventure, a Bertram from an alternate universe in which Stewie never killed him builds a multiverse-traveling remote control and goes through the multiverse to build an army that will help him destroy Stewie. When Stewie and Brian decide to go find Bertram and kill him, Bertram unleashes his army on them. Some members of this army are characters from the TV series, such as Ernie the Giant Chicken, Long John Peter, Evil Stewie from «The Hand That Rocks the Wheelchair», Crippletron from «No Meals on Wheels», and Santa Claus's work-overwhelmed Christmas elves from «Road to the North Pole». Stewie and Brian follow Bertram through seven different universes, though not all of these are based on the ones from «Road to the Multiverse».
- The first universe Stewie and Brian go to is a universe ruled by Greeks.
- The second universe is one that is ruled by the Amish (whom Bertram gave quick-growth seeds to in exchange for the promise that they build him a weapon).
- The third universe is ruled by paraplegic people.
- The fourth universe is one where everyone is evil.
- The fifth universe is where pirates became dominant.
- The sixth universe is where there is no need for Santa Claus since everyone buys their Christmas gifts online. Family Guy Back to the Multiverse Free Download PC Game.
- The seventh universe is where the Earth is invaded by Giant Chickens from outer space.
When Stewie and Brian return to their universe in an airport, Peter (who was on the chicken ship held captive) came back with Ernie, the giant chicken, Peter's arch enemy, while Stewie and Brian went to stop Bertram, Peter and The giant chicken engage in a furious battle, when the showdown was taken outside Peter threw the giant chicken in an airplane engine shredding him to pieces presumably killing him. After the showdown, Peter then walks away, without knowing the giant chicken's eyes open, meaning that he's still alive.
At the end of the game, Bertram uses a Tyrannosaurus and an army of alternate versions of himself to try to destroy Stewie and Brian as well as destroying their world when the bomb on the Tyrannosaurus' back gets close enough to their house.
- If Stewie and Brian defeat the Tyrannosaurus, Bertram falls out, begs Stewie to not kill him, and states that they could rule the multiverse together. Stewie refuses, but rather than killing Bertram, he and Brian feed him to the Tyrannosaurus, who is then shot to death after eating Bertram. Even though Bertram probably survived, he is no longer a threat since he no longer has a multiverse remote. The Griffin family is happy that Stewie and Brian are okay, but Brian worries that another Bertram will come from another universe and try to destroy Stewie and Brian. Stewie says that will depend on how much money the game will make them.
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse received mixed to negative reviews. Aggregating review websites GameRankings and Metacritic gave the Xbox 360 version 42.35% and 39/100, the PlayStation 3 version 35.87% and 40/100 and the PC version 25.00% and 42/100.
Andrew Reiner of Game Informer gave the game a 4.5 out of 10, saying that half of the game is done exceptionally well, while the other half is the polar opposite. He also stated, «The gameplay could fuel any generic shooter, and doesn't feel like it belongs with this property.»
IGN gave the game a slightly higher score of 6.0 out of 10, stating, «There's a lot to enjoy, but none of it will knock your socks off.»
Official Xbox Magazine UK did not give it a final score, instead its review was a questionnaire in which the reader could score the game themselves, with the final score out of ten being decided by how many boxes they ticked, the final box being «I'm a frothing imbecile who deserves nothing of value in my life.» The review concluded that the game was for «no-one. Not even people who like the TV show» and «These writers hate humanity.» The only positive mention given of the game was «It certainly looks the part.» Family Guy Back to the Multiverse for PC.
Family Guy Back to the Multiverse Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start Family Guy Back to the Multiverse Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.