Digital Combat Simulator Full PC Game
|Official Name||Digital Combat Simulator|
|Developer (s)||Eagle Dynamics|
|Publisher (s)||The Fighter Collection|
|Platform (s)||Microsoft Windows, PC|
|Release date (s)||17 October 2008|
|Genre (s)||Combat flight simulator|
|Mode (s)||Singleplayer, multiplayer|
Digital Combat Simulator Full PC Game Overview
Digital Combat Simulator Download Free Full Game (DCS World) is a free-to-play digital military aircraft battlefield simulation developed by Eagle Dynamics (ED). It includes a free Sukhoi Su-25T attack aircraft and TF-51D Mustang, and is extensible through additional DCS modules as well as user-made add-ons and mods.
DCS World features a large area of the Caucasus region that encompasses much of Georgia — the location of the Russo-Georgian war in 2008, as well as additional locations such as Nevada, Iran, UAE, Oman and period specific Normandy 1944 which are all scheduled to release in 2015.
Additionally, DCS World includes: mission and campaign editors, online multiplayer, large inventory of air, land and sea combat units and weapons, advanced AI, mission generator, dynamic weather and seasons, training missions, mission replay system, and pilot log book.
This all allows the creation of real-world combat missions. DCS World allows both realistic game play and more simplified game play to suit the player. Digital Combat Simulator Free Download.
DCS modules that can plug into DCS World include aircraft, maps and ground units. Modules for DCS World include modules developed internally by Eagle Dynamics, as well as those by certified third party developers. The first third party aircraft to be introduced was the UH-1H Huey.
Future and upcoming modules include the McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C Hornet, Aero L-39 Albatros, Grumman F-14 Tomcat, and Bell AH-1 Cobra.
In the second half of 2015 DCS World will be relaunched under the guise of DCS World 2 via a free update. 'DCS World 2' brings all the current aircraft, land units, and terrain into the new Eagle Dynamics Graphics Engine (EDGE) featuring DirectX 11. Digital Combat Simulator Free Download PC Game.
Aircraft Modelling in DCS
As DCS World is Eagle Dynamic's effort to bring both their current flight simulator projects and parts of previously released stand alone products — such as Lock On: Modern Air Combat and the original Black Shark — all under one framework.
The realism of the aircraft simulation varies according to the type of flight model, the level of system modelling, and the style of cockpit.
There are four aerodynamic flight models used in DCS World:
- Standard Flight Model (SFM) — A data driven flight model, with some pre-defined scripting for some complex aerodynamic events. It should be noted that this applies to older aircraft only, and that Eagle Dynamics appears to be in the process of upgrading aircraft that use this model to more advanced flight models. The only aircraft available to be flown by the player that have a Standard Flight Model are the Su-33, and all three variants of the MiG-29. Digital Combat Simulator Download Torrent.
- Advanced Flight Model (AFM/AFM+) — Airflow and edge of envelope simulation, using multiple points of force application and calculation on the relevant flight surfaces. Scripting of complex events is not used. An augmented AFM+ model which includes limited modelling of the fuel and hydraulic system weighting is also included in some aircraft (Su-25 and A-10A).
- Professional Flight Model (PFM) — An expansion of the AFM, this level of modelling includes data from complex model wind tunnel simulation, a much more detailed and dynamic aircraft model (for example taking into consideration deployed or retracted landing gear, and the effects of deploying them in flight), complex simulation of control surface movements, complex simulation of autopilot actions, and the effects of fluid movements (fuel and hydraulic) on flight dynamics. This level of modelling also includes actual real world aircraft test data, where possible.
- External Flight Models (EFM) — A subset of the PFM, made available for third party developers, it essentially defines all external forces from the PFM, but allows the developers to calculate and apply internal forces (fluid movements, control surfaces, etc.) within their own model.
There are two levels of system modelling in DCS World:
- Standard Systems Modeling (SSM): Only cockpit system essential for flight, navigation, and combat are directly simulated — although the range of systems needed for these can be quite broad. Player control is limited to keyboard, mouse, and joystick/HOTAS controls.
- Advanced Systems Modeling (ASM): Most cockpit systems are carefully modeled, even if they are not directly related to flight, navigation, or combat. Almost all cockpit controls are functional, allowing the player/pilot to interact with them using mouse or touchscreen. This means that for the most part, the aircraft can be controlled via on screen controls and the joystick/HOTAS controls, although keyboard controls are still an option.
- 3DoF (3 degrees of freedom): A fully simulated three dimensional model of the cockpit, which the player/pilot can rotate the camera to «look around», and control the level of camera zoom. Head tracking hardware — such as TrackIR is supported. Eagle Dynamics is in the progress of upgrading aircraft from 3DoF cockpits into 6DoF cockpits. The MiG-29 series are the only aircraft that have a 3DoF cockpit.
• 6DoF (Six degrees of freedom): A fully simulated three dimensional model of the cockpit is presented, which the player can not only «look around», but move the camera/head freely in three dimensional space. Combined with head tracking hardware, this allows player/pilots to «lean around» the flight stick to see controls on the panel in front of them, crane their head to look over the dash, or turn around and lean around the seat to look behind the plane in flight. Digital Combat Simulator for PC.
Digital Combat Simulator Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start Digital Combat Simulator Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.