Counter Strike Full PC Game
|Developer (s)||Valve Corporation|
|Publisher (s)||Valve Corporation|
|Distributor (s)||Valve Corporation (1.0-1.5 retail)|
|Designer (s)||Minh Le|
|Platform (s)||Windows, PC|
|Release date (s)||1999|
|Genre (s)||First-person shooter|
Counter Strike Full PC Game Overview
Counter Strike Download Free Full Game is a first-person shooter video game developed by Valve Corporation. It was initially developed and released as a Half-Life modification by Minh «Gooseman» Le and Jess «Cliffe» Cliffe in 1999, before Le and Cliffe were hired and the game's intellectual property acquired. Counter-Strike was first released by Valve on the Microsoft Windows platform in 2000. The game later spawned a franchise, and is the first installment in the Counter-Strike series. Several remakes and Ports of Counter-Strike have been released on the Xbox console, as well as OS X and Linux.
Set in various locations around the globe, players assume the roles of members of combating teams that include counter-terrorists and terrorists. During each round of gameplay, the two teams are tasked with defeating the other by the means of either achieving the map's objectives, or else killing all of the enemy combatants. Each player may customize their arsenal of weapons and accessories at the beginning of every match, with currency being earned after the end of each round.
As of August 2011, the Counter-Strike franchise has sold over 25 million units.
Counter-Strike is a first-person shooter game in which players join either the terrorist team, the counter-terrorist team, or become spectators. Each team attempts to complete their mission objective and/or eliminate the opposing team. Each round starts with the two teams spawning simultaneously.
The objectives vary depending on the type of map, and these are the most usual ones:
- Bomb Maps: The terrorists must carry a bomb, plant it on one of the designated spots and protect it from being disarmed by the counter-terrorists before it explodes to win. The counter-terrorists win if the time runs out with no conclusion. Counter Strike Free Download.
- Hostage Maps: The counter-terrorists must rescue a group of hostages held by the terrorists to win. The terrorists win if the time runs out with no conclusion.
- VIP Maps: One of the counter-terrorists is chosen to act as a VIP and the team must escort this player to a designated spot on the map to win the game. The terrorists win if the VIP is killed or if the time runs out with no conclusion.
A player can choose to play as one of eight different default character models (four for each side, although Counter-Strike: Condition Zero added two extra models, bringing the total to ten). Players are generally given a few seconds before the round begins (known as «freeze time») to prepare and buy equipment, during which they cannot attack or move. They can return to the buy area within a set amount of time to buy more equipment (some custom maps included neutral «buy zones» that could be used by both teams). Once the round has ended, surviving players retain their equipment for use in the next round; players who were killed begin the next round with the basic default starting equipment.
Standard monetary bonuses are awarded for winning a round, losing a round, killing an enemy, being the first to instruct a hostage to follow, rescuing a hostage, planting the bomb (Terrorist) or defusing the bomb (Counter-Terrorist). Counter Strike Free Download PC Game.
The scoreboard displays team scores in addition to statistics for each player: name, kills, deaths, and ping (in milliseconds). The scoreboard also indicates whether a player is dead, carrying the bomb (on bomb maps), or is the VIP (on assassination maps), although information on players on the opposing team is hidden from a player until his/her death, as this information can be important.
Killed players become «spectators» for the duration of the round; they cannot change their names before their next spawn, text chat cannot be sent to or received from live players, and voice chat can only be received from live players and not sent to them. Spectators are generally able to watch the rest of the round from multiple selectable views, although some servers disable some of these views to prevent dead players from relaying information about living players to their teammates through alternative media (most notably voice in the case of Internet cafes and Voice over IP programs such as TeamSpeak or Ventrilo). This form of cheating is known as «ghosting.»
Counter-Strike itself is a mod, and it has developed its own community of script writers and mod creators. Some mods add bots, while others remove features of the game, and others create different modes of play. Some mods, often called «admin plugins», give server administrators more flexible and efficient control over their servers. There are some mods which affect gameplay heavily, such as Gun Game, where players start with a basic pistol and must score kills to receive better weapons, and Zombie Mod, where one team consists of zombies and must «spread the infection» by killing the other team (using only the knife). There are also the Superhero and mods which mix the first-person gameplay of Counter-Strike with an experience system, allowing a player to become more powerful as they continue to play. The game is also highly customizable on the player's end, allowing the user to install or even create their own custom skins, HUDs, spray graphics, sprites, and sound effects, given the proper tools.
Counter-Strike has been a big target for exploitation by cheaters since its release. In-game, cheating is often referred to as «hacking» in reference to programs or «hacks» executed by the client.
- Wallhacks allows players to see through walls. These work by displaying objects that are normally obscured or by replacing opaque game textures with translucent ones. As the engine renders only the immediate area around the player, this does not allow a player to see the entire level at once.
- Speedhacks give the player increased foot speed. These work by sending false synchronization data to the server.
- No recoil removes any recoil (and thus improves accuracy) from a player's weapon.
- No spread is used to remove the random deviation normally experienced when the player shoots. This is similar to the recoil hack.
- Aimbots auto-target other players. Some include auto-shot. These work by using the game client library to calculate an enemy player's 2D coordinates from 3D space and automatically moving the player's mouse to the enemy target. It also consists of headshot aiming where a player shoots a bullet at the enemy which directly hits the enemy's head.
- Silent Aimbots works with the way networking works in id Tech. Viewangles are sent to the server via packets, and totally out-of-sync with frames. Typically, multiple packets will be sent every frame. Therefore, a hacker can manipulate the system and have different angles sent to the server than the angles that are displayed on screen each frame, making it appear as if your view isn't moving with the aimbot.
- ESP shows textual information about the enemy; such as health, name and distance; also information about weapons lying around the map, which could be missed without the hack. Most ESP cheats show info through walls.
- Barrel hack depicts an enemy's gaze as a visible line, this is also visible in the killcam.
- Anti-flash and anti-smoke remove the effects of the flashbang and smoke grenade. Implementation is derived from the wall hack.
- Unlimited HP and ammo are not hacks, but are server-side modifications.
- Bunnyhop script a script that causes the player to jump exactly when they hit the ground, this can be exploited along with strafing to gain an unreasonable amount of speed (bunnyhopping can commonly be mistaken as speed hacking). This can be done legitimately as well, but is not nearly as effective. Players can navigate a map in a fraction of what it would take normally via bunnyhopping.
- No-clip allows players to move through the map without regard to traditional wall boundaries. This means players are like ghosts that can move through obstacles. Counter Strike for PC.
Main article: Valve Anti-Cheat
Valve has implemented an anti-cheat system called Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC). Players cheating on a VAC-enabled server risk having their account permanently banned from all VAC-secured servers.
With the first version of VAC, a ban took hold almost instantly after being detected and the cheater had to wait two years to have the account unbanned. Since VAC's second version, cheaters are not banned automatically. With the second version, Valve instituted a policy of 'delayed bans,' the theory being that if a new hack is developed which circumvents the VAC system, it will spread amongst the 'cheating' community. By delaying the initial ban, Valve hopes to identify and ban as many cheaters as possible. Like any software detection system, some cheats are not detected by VAC. To remedy this, some servers implement a voting system, in which case players can call for a vote to kick or ban the accused cheater. VAC's success at identifying cheats and banning those who use them has also provided a boost in the purchasing of private cheats. These cheats are updated frequently to minimize the risk of detection, and are generally only available to a trusted list of recipients who collectively promise not to reveal the underlying design. Even with private cheats however, some servers have alternative anticheats to coincide with VAC itself. This can help with detecting some cheaters, but most paid for cheats are designed to bypass these alternative server-based anticheats. Counter Strike Download Torrent.
Counter Strike Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start Counter Strike Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.