Commandos 2 Men of Courage Full PC Game
|Official Name||Commandos 2: Men of Courage|
|Developer (s)||Pyro Studios|
|Publisher (s)||Eidos Interactive|
|Platform (s)||Windows, PC|
|Release date (s)||2001|
|Genre (s)||Real-time tactics|
|Mode (s)||Single player|
Commandos 2 Men of Courage Full PC Game Overview
Commandos 2 Men of Courage Download Free Full Game is the sequel to Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines and Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty. The games were developed by Pyro Studios, and published by Eidos Interactive. The Mac OS X version of the game was released in 2005 by Feral Interactive along with Commandos 3: Destination Berlin as part of the Commandos Battle Pack.
The game places the player in command of a squad of commandos and various allies as they sneak behind enemy lines to accomplish their objectives. The action stretches from 1941 to 1945 and takes place on both the Western Front against the Germans and the Pacific theatre against the Japanese. Commandos 2 Men of Courage Free Download.
At the beginning of each mission, you, the player, are the official responsible for a small, but very special, group of characters, known as the Commando Corps, in order to complete the objectives. They are all exceptional and have been thoroughly trained for missions behind enemy lines. Additionally, each one has unique skills and abilities that you will have the chance to exploit when assigning orders during the missions:
- Jerry «Tiny» McHale (The Green Beret. Sometimes known as Jack «the Butcher» O'Hara in previous games): Born in Dublin on 10 October 1909, McHale was the heavy-weight champion of the Army boxing league from 1934 to 1937 consecutively. He was sentenced by a military jury to 14 years hard labor after knocking out an official, superior in rank. He was pardoned when he accepted the offer to join the Commandos group. He was promoted to the rank of sergeant after the battle of Vaagso Island, where after being shot in the arm, isolated from his unit, and without using a single firearm, he sneaked into a bunker and killed the 16 enemy soldiers inside before returning to the Allied front line. Tiny is biggest member of the group and his tremendous strength allows him to fight, knock out, and tie the enemies very quickly. He is able to knock out virtually every door, jump from incredible heights, climb poles, and swing along wires. He is also the second fastest runner of the Commandos and his amazing stamina allows him to withstand flesh wounds and gunshots that would kill any other soldier. His preferred lethal weapons are his knife and his bare hands. He can use both in deadly combinations especially when he uses the element of surprise. His enemies don't stand a chance. His code name is a reference to the green berets worn by the British Commandos in World War II and later adopted by Special Forces of several other countries including the United States. Commandos 2 Men of Courage Free Download PC Game.
- Sir Francis T. «Duke» Woolridge (The Sniper): Woolridge was born in Sheffield, England; on 21 March 1909, into one of the more influential families of the British aristocracy. Known among his colleagues as «Duke,» he is an excellent sniper. His cool temperament and self-control allowed him to soot and kill the chief commander of the German army with a single shot, at a distance of over a mile, during the Narvik invasion. «Duke» is cool and self-controlled. At his actions are perfectly calculated. Considered one of the best snipers in the world, he very rarely wastes a bullet. His mot common missions involve clearing a path for his colleagues and eliminating concealed enemies. He will stand behind windows, poles, or other objects that offer shelter, while he provides cover for the advancing Commando troops.
- Sid «Tread» Perkins (The Driver): Perkins was born on 4 April 1910, in Brooklyn, US. Little is known of his life, but in 1937, he travelled to the UK and joined the British Army. While co-operating with the Foreign Office, he investigated and tested weapons and vehicles taken from enemy armies. During this time, he met Paddy Maine, who convinced him to join the Commandos group. In 1942, he appeared in all the British newspapers when during the course of the assault on the Tamet aerodrome, he ran out of ammunition and decided to ram is vehicle against the target. The explosion that destroyed the first airplane produced a chain reaction that demolished most of the aerodrome with astonishing results. «Tread» enjoys fighting the enemy and can drive any vehicle, including tanks. His regular tools of choice are gas bombs, smoke bombs, hunting traps, Molotov cocktails, and cable to make traps, to name but a few.
- Thomas «Inferno» Hancock (the Sapper): Born in Liverpool on the 14th of January, 1911, Hancock took a degree in chemistry and at 22 joined the Firefighters, where he specialized as an expert in high risk explosives. In 1939, he joined the army and one year later joined the Commando Corps as a volunteer. His profound knowledge of developing and planting explosives has resulted in a string of successful missions. During the assault on Saint Nazare he was responsible for the controlled explosions that flooded the harbor buildings and killed numerous German soldiers. «Inferno» is an expert in calculating, placing, and developing explosives. The materials he carries in his backpack are sensitive but heavy, forcing him to move slowly and preventing him from entering water. He can operate other weapons, such as grenades, time bombs, bazooka, flamethrowers, and mine detectors. He can detect and deactivate mines for use at a late time. He can form minefields in areas where enemies and their vehicles will pass. He is also the only Commando who can fire the turret of a tank. Commandos 2 Men of Courage for PC.
- James «Fins» Blackwood, (The Diver): Blackwood was born in Australia on 3 August 1911. He joined the Navy where his ability to swim and row greatly accelerated his promotion to the rank of captain. Two years later, his aggressive character and repeated disobedience were to blame for his demotion to the rank of private within the Commando Corps. In 1943, he was honored with the Military Cross after his heroic evacuation of 45 men from the beach of Dunkirk after it ad been taken by the enemy. «Fins» is a specialist trained for aquatic-based missions. With his harpoon gun and diving equipment, he is able to spend hours underwater without worrying about oxygen supply or the danger he may encounter at sea. On land he as complete mastery of throwing knives and carries a grappling hook that he uses to silently climb buildings, walls, and trees. He is also the only one who can pilot row boats.
- René «Spooky» Duchamp (The Spy): Born in Lyon, France on 20 November 1911, Duchamp joined the French Secret Service when he was 25 years old. He served as Security Chief at the French Embassy in Berlin, where he learned relevant information about several members of the Hitler Staff. At the start of the war, he joined the French Army and became one of the main active members of the French resistance. He has often been a valuable team member of the Commandos group and on many occasions has been of a vital help when planning covert assault operations. His knowledge of the tactics and personalities of the German military has repeatedly proved its use for the English Secret Service. «Spooky» speaks several languages fluently and has a natural instinct for imitation. These talents are invaluable on his missions as a secret agent. One of his most common assignments is to infiltrate enemy lines wearing a stolen enemy uniform and divert, deceive, or give deceptive orders to enemy soldiers lower in rank (this does not work generals or SS officers). His attack involves silent and cautious movement and he attempts to use minimum force if possible. His preferred weapon is a syringe loaded with a lethal poison that can daze, knock out, or even kill his opponents, completely and silently.
- Natasha «Lips» Nikochevski (The Seductress): Born in Kiev, Ukraine, on 21 April 1912, Nikochevski is the daughter of an aristocrat from the Netherlands and a Russian dame exiled after the 1917 Revolution. According to her political convictions, she joined the Resistance in her father's country in 1943. She combines this activity with occasional missions with the Commandos. Natasha speaks several languages as her alias shows. She is a fascinating woman but extremely deadly. She is always ready to distract the enemy by combining fluent conversation with an appropriate costume and the help of her lipstick, but only when generals or SS are not present. She is not especially aggressive but is perfectly able to assist the Commandos when necessary. She is a remarkably good sniper, as «Duke» will attest. Her name may be a tongue in cheek reference to Natasha Fatale from the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show.
- Paul Toledo, (The Thief) a French operative known as «Lupin». He is the smallest, the sneakiest and fastest, and can climb certain walls and jump through windows. He can also lock-pick boxes and certain doors and knock opponents out with a roundhouse kick, but he can't tie them up. His code name is a reference to the Maurice Leblanc character Arsène Lupin.
Other playable characters
- Whiskey, a bull terrier dog whose owner was a member of the French resistance shot by the Nazis. He can be used to distract enemies and pass items between commandos who use a dog whistle to call him. he can detect mines, and move through minefields without setting them off.
- A Burmese spiritual leader who does not fight but can be used to carry equipment.
- Spike, a mouse given to Paul Toledo by the Burmese Spiritual leader, which can be used to distract enemies.
- Wilson, a former Royal Air Force Pilot who was shot down by the Japanese and helps the commandos by distracting enemies with his trumpet and carrying items.
- Guinness, a British officer who aids the commandos in destroying a railroad bridge.
- Private Smith, an American soldier the commandos have to rescue and keep alive in the face of heavy enemy attacks.
• Some missions also give you control of additional generic troops who can also be moved, armed, used to carry supplies and fight; such characters include allied soldiers, a submarine crew, a squad of Gurkhas, and assorted Prisoners of War. Commandos 2 Men of Courage Download Torrent.
Commandos 2 Men of Courage Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start Commandos 2 Men of Courage Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.