Call of Juarez Full PC Game
|Official Name||Call of Juarez|
|Designer (s)||Pawel Selinger|
|Artist (s)||Pawel Selinger|
|Writer (s)||Haris Orkin|
|Composer (s)||Pawel Blaszczak|
|Platform (s)||Microsoft Windows, PC|
|Release date (s)||2006|
|Genre (s)||First-person shooter, Western|
|Mode (s)||Single-player, Multiplayer|
Call of Juarez Full PC Game Overview
Call of Juarez Download Free Full Game (originally called Lawman) is a 2006 first-person shooter Western video game developed by Techland and published by Ascaron in Europe, Techland in Australia and Ubisoft in North America. Originally released for Windows, it was ported to the Xbox 360 in 2007, published by Ubisoft. The PC version was one of the first games to use Microsoft's DirectX 10.
The game has spawned a prequel and several sequels; Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, a prequel, was released in 2009. An indirect sequel, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, set in modern day Los Angeles and Mexico, was released in 2011. A fourth game, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, which returns to the Old West setting, but introduces a new storyline and characters, was released in 2013. Call of Juarez Free Download.
Beyond the basic mechanics of the first-person shooter, the game's most notable feature involves the player character alternating between the game's protagonists: Billy Candle and Reverend Ray McCall. Both characters have very a different style of gameplay: Billy's levels are mainly stealth-based whereas Ray's are run and gun style. In Billy's levels, players can utilize a whip and, later in the game, a bow and arrow. The whip can be used for neutralizing enemies such as snakes and wolves and for swinging across gaps using tree branches. When Billy uses the bow and arrow, the game automatically goes into slow motion, allowing him to aim more carefully. For Ray's levels, he can be armed with two guns or one gun and a Bible. If the player presses the shoot button for the hand holding the Bible, Ray will quote a bible passage. Slow motion in Ray's levels is called «focus mode»; when activated, the game goes into slow motion and two targeting reticules appear on the screen—one on the upper left, one on the upper right—and move towards the center of the screen. The player cannot control the movement of either reticule, but can shoot separately from each one whenever they choose. Ray's levels also involve numerous gun duels between Ray and one or more enemies. In these shootouts, the player must draw their weapons and kill the opponents before they get a chance to shoot Ray.
- William «Billy Candle» McCall/Mendoza (voiced by David E. Taylor): (1866 — 19??) A young drifter of Mexican descent, and one of the story's two protagonists. Anti-social and flighty due to his upbringing and the constant prejudice he experiences from those around him, Billy has been on the run for most of his life. Upon returning home after searching for the legendary Gold of Juarez, he finds his mother and stepfather dead and flees, giving his step-uncle the idea that he was the one who killed them. Although he is on the run for most of the game, he eventually must face his enemies in order to protect those he cares about. He was named after the third McCall brother, William McCall (1842 — 1866), who died before he was born. Call of Juarez Free Download PC Game.
- Reverend Ray McCall (Marc Alaimo): (1827 — 1884) An old gunslinger turned preacher, and Billy's step-uncle. Mistakenly believing that Billy is responsible for the murder of his brother and his brother's wife (Billy's mother and stepfather), Ray sets out to hunt down Billy in the name of justice. Although he is Billy's enemy for much of the game, he eventually realizes the truth and assists Billy in his quest.
- Juan «Juarez» Mendoza: (1841 — 1884) A powerful Mexican bandit who rose to power in the 1850s, and sold guns during the American Civil War. He has a fort in the town of Juarez, from which he gets his nickname. He is seeking lost Aztec gold, which the McCall brothers found years previously and buried.
- Tom Manson, Ty Stewart, and the McClyde brothers: Juarez's main henchmen, the men responsible for killing Billy's mother and stepfather. Pretending to be Texas Rangers, they deceive Ray into helping them launch an assault on Mr. Ferguson's ranch in search of Billy.
- Molly Ferguson (Lisa Ann Orkin): The daughter of a wealthy rancher, with whom Billy fell in love. Her father is killed by Juarez's men, and Juarez holds her captive in order to force Billy to locate the treasure of Juarez for him. Call of Juarez for PC.
- Calm Water (Robert Greygrass): An old Indian medicine man who rescues Billy and nurses him back to health after he is shot by Reverend Ray and falls into a river. He is formerly known as «Running River», and is a former Apache tribe leader (as revealed in Bound in Blood).
- Clyde Forrester: The owner of the local saloon in Hope. A racist, religion-hating, violent trouble-maker, and a long-time enemy of both Billy and Reverend Ray. Shot dead in a duel with Reverend Ray, who also burns his saloon.
- Suzy (Shannon McNally): A prostitute working in the Hope saloon, and a childhood friend of Billy's. It is unknown if Suzy dies in the fire that engulfs the saloon.
- Thomas McCall: (1831 — 1884) Billy's stepfather. He abused Billy as a child due to him being Juarez's biological son. He lived with his wife, Marisa, in the town of Hope, Texas.
- Marisa McCall: (1837 — 1884) Billy's mother and Thomas's wife.
As the game begins, a narrator relates the legend of the «Gold of Juarez.» Intended as a ransom for Moctezuma, who was being held hostage by conquistadores, the treasure was lost and never found. Nevertheless, over the centuries many have attempted to retrieve the lost riches of the Aztec Empire, even though the treasure is rumored to be cursed. All who have attempted to find it have failed, although it is still widely believed that the gold is close to the town of Juarez.
The game then cuts to the town of Hope, where Billy is a young man who doesn't know who his father is, and has no real last name. Due to the town's racism against his Mexican ancestry, during his childhood he suffered racial prejudice from the local population. He especially hated his stepfather Thomas, who beat him daily, and the only love he had was for his Mexican mother Marisa. Fed up, Billy left the town in the hope of finding the Gold of Juarez, but after two years of fruitless searching, he eventually returns.
However, upon his arrival at the family's ranch, he finds Thomas and Marisa dead, lying underneath the words «Call of Juarez» written on the wall in their blood. A man named Reverend Ray, a former outlaw and now the local preacher, as well as Thomas's older brother, sees Billy standing over the bodies, and assumes that Billy is the murderer. Billy flees from Ray and escapes, but Ray decides that it is his duty as God's emissary to track down and kill Billy for the crime.
Billy heads to the ranch of Molly Ferguson's father, where he used to work, as he believes she is the only one who will believe he is innocent. Ray tracks Billy to the ranch where he meets a group of Texas Rangers who tell him they are going to attack the farm because Mr. Ferguson is a rustler. Ray helps them, and then chases Billy into the fields. He shoots Billy, causing him to fall in a nearby river. Ray returns to the ranch to find that the Rangers were in fact bandits, under the command of a man named Juarez. He kills two of them but the others escape. With his dying breath, Mr. Ferguson begs Ray to rescue Molly, who was taken by the bandits. Ray races to catch them, but he fails. Realizing that Billy wasn't responsible for Marisa and Thomas' murder, he breaks down in tears, believing he has failed in his duty.
Meanwhile, Billy has survived his fall, and is nursed back to health by Calm Water, an Apache medicine man and one of the last of his tribe. Later, after running some errands for Calm Water, Billy returns to find him dead. The bandits who killed him then take Billy hostage. Meanwhile, Ray is pursuing the bandits in an attempt to redeem himself. He chases them on horseback, and shoots a bandit named Ty Stewart. As he dies, Stewart reveals they are heading for the town of Juarez on the Mexican border.
In Juarez, Billy is handed over to a man named Juarez, who reveals that he is Billy's true father. He demands Billy find the Gold of Juarez, otherwise he will kill Molly. Ray then arrives, saving Billy and telling him to run. Ray fights more bandits and wounds Juarez, who manages to escape, telling Ray he will kill Molly if he doesn't bring him the gold. Ray storms Juarez's hacienda, fighting his way to a cell, where he finds Molly. However, Juarez traps Ray and Molly inside the cell and sets fire to it. Billy puts out the fire, then confronts Juarez. He shoots him and leaves him for dead. Billy then rescues Ray and Molly from the cell. Suddenly, Juarez walks in and guns down Ray, revealing that he was wearing armor. Juarez and Billy fight and Billy defeats him. As he lies dying, Ray realizes that the whole affair was his fault, and prays that his actions will not lead to the deaths of Billy and Molly. He recovers just long enough to see Juarez pull a knife and attack Billy from behind. Ray kills Juarez, and then dies happily.
Later, Billy and Molly are standing in the Juarez cemetery over Ray's grave. Billy says he will take Calm Water's advice and stop running from his destiny. He plans to return to Hope, along with Molly.
Prequel and sequels
On January 13, 2009, Techland announced a prequel to Call of Juarez, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. The game focuses on the exploits of Thomas and Ray McCall (Billy's stepfather and step-uncle) in their youth.
A third game, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, was released in 2011. Set in the present day, locations range from Los Angeles, California to Juarez, Mexico. The game is connected to the previous two games through the protagonist Ben McCall, an LAPD detective and Vietnam veteran who is a descendant of Billy Candle. Juarez' alcazar, and the ruins of Raytown (featured in Bound in Blood) return as locations. Also, Ben McCall was born in Hope, the same town as Billy.
A fourth game, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, was released in 2013. The game returns to the Old West setting, but introduces a new storyline and a new set of characters. Call of Juarez Download Torrent.
Call of Juarez Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start Call of Juarez Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.