Brain Dead 13 Full PC Game
|Official Name||Brain Dead 13|
|Platform (s)||PC, Windows,|
|Release date (s)||1996|
|Genre (s)||Action Interactive Movie|
Brain Dead 13 Full PC Game Overview
Brain Dead 13 Download Free Full Game is an Interactive movie game produced by ReadySoft that was released for MS-DOS in 1995 and later ported to consoles in 1996. Unlike Dragon's Lair and Space Ace, which began as laserdiscs, it was released for PCs and game consoles only.
On October 8, 2010, Brain Dead 13 was ported to the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch via the App Store, and later upgraded to Version 1.1 on December 1, which added support for iOS 3.0 and 4.2 and fixed various bugs.
Lance, a young computer expert, is called to fix a computer at a scary, dilapidated castle. After repairing a large super-computer, Lance learns that his client, the disembodied brain of Dr. Nero Neurosis, has a diabolical plan to take over the world. He quickly finds himself in trouble, being chased around the castle by Dr. Nero Neurosis's psychotic servant Fritz.
The player must guide Lance through the castle in order to defeat Dr. Neurosis and escape with his life.
The game consists entirely of quick time events. During gameplay exploration is freer than in most previous interactive games, with most rooms linked to crossroads. This leaves the route for finding the Brain Chamber up to the player. Brain Dead 13 Free Download.
Even crossroads are done as quick time events. If the player fails to choose a path as soon as he reaches a crossroads or chooses the dangerous path or fails to use the other actions, this results in the game displaying the failure scenes, in which Lance becomes killed by Fritz or by his other enemies or obstacles or he falls to his doom. The death scenes are often rather violent, but over-the-top in their cartoony approach. However, the player has infinite lives, and after the death sequence, there is a revival sequence, where Lance bursts out of a coffin, is given blood, etc.
- Lance Galahad is a young computer expert and a human player character. He has long red hair covered by a baseball cap and is an avid video game junkie. He also has a bit of a smart mouth. Lance is voiced by Riccardo Durante.
- Dr. Nero Neurosis is a mad doctor, now a disembodied brain, whose villainous goal is to rule the world. He sends Fritz off to kill Lance at the beginning of the game, so that the reason is because of insulting him by calling him «average» (though he was planning to kill Lance from the beginning anyway simply to avoid paying for his repair job). Voiced by Dave Quesnelle.
- Fritz is a hunchbacked little imp with hooks for hands who carries an array of his deadly gadgets that he uses to kill Lance. His apparent lack of brains doesn't prevent him from being a lethal adversary. Lance is pursued by him throughout the game. He is Dr. Neurosis' «pet» and diligently follows all orders given to him. He is voiced by Joe Giampapa, though Fritz doesn't speak in any languages at all, but only in grunts and gibberish.
- Vivi is a curvaceous, vampiric vixen with a Southern belle accent who runs a «funeral salon». It is generally an excuse for her to dismember or suck the blood of unwary or unwilling patrons, like Lance. Voiced by June Brown.
- Moose is a big, dumb, Frankenstein's Monster-like giant, who spouts various sports phrases and wields a baseball bat and a football. Moose is encountered as one of the seven «boss» sequences. Voiced by Blayne Burnside.
Lance also comes across many other creatures out to kill him in the various dungeons, hallways, rooms, gardens and labyrinths in the castle.
The PC, Saturn, and Jaguar CD versions were compressed onto a single CD, and as a result have considerably lower video quality than the CD-i, 3DO, and PlayStation versions, which each include two CDs. The iOS port (which does not require any CDs) has higher video resolution than any of the six earlier versions.
The first disc of the 3DO version comes in two different releases: the original, which is labeled simply «Disc 1», and a version labeled «Disc 1 (v1.1)». The v1.1 disc fixes a bug which sometimes causes the game to crash during Vivi's funeral salon in the original release. The iOS port also upgraded from Version 1.0 to Version 1.1, which fixed various bugs, on December 1, 2010.
European and Japanese releases of the game were given a highly selective dubbing which retains all non-verbal voice acting from the original actors, even when it appears in the same clip with verbal voice acting. For instance, in the original intro sequence Lance says «Wah ha ha! I'm game!» In the Japanese version «I'm game!» is dubbed over with a Japanese translation, but the original voice actor's laughter is retained.
In the iOS port the screen turns black for a split second after making a move in certain scenes when Lance looks around, or after failing to make a choice. Also, button icons appear on the corners of the touch screen in an L-shape, with the «Menu» icon on the top left corner, the directional arrow icon on the bottom left, and the circular action button icon on the bottom right; the player can change or toggle the button icons any which way or size via «Settings», as well as turning the audio or visual move guide (which allows the player to quickly press an appropriate button as soon as it lights up in certain areas, making things easier) on or off. However, the icons vanish during death scenes and resurrection scenes, depriving the player of the ability to pause the game during death scenes or to skip resurrection scenes like in the MS-DOS original or all other game console versions. Brain Dead 13 Free Download PC Game.
The video game was met with some average to mixed to unfavorable reviews. GameRankings gave the game a score of 68.12% for the 3DO version, a 50.25% for the Sega Saturn version, and a 35% for the PC version, with the latter based on a sole review from GameSpot's Jeffery Adam Young, who gave the game a 3.5 out of 10 and said that it was "a skillfully animated cartoon that is almost entirely unplayable and fails completely as an interactive experience." The Sega Saturn version did not fare much better for Hugh Sterbakov of the same gaming website, who gave it a 3.8 out of 10 and said it "makes no improvement in a decade-old genre that never managed to bring its interactive excitement up to the level of its visuals. Brain Dead 13 Free Download PC Game.
Brain Dead 13 Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start Brain Dead 13 Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.