Bejeweled Twist Full PC Game
|Official Name||Bejeweled Twist|
|Developer (s)||PopCap Games|
|Publisher (s)||PopCap Games|
|Designer (s)||Jason Kapalka and Brian Fiete|
|Platform (s)||PC, Windows|
|Release date (s)||2008|
Bejeweled Twist Full PC Game Overview
Bejeweled Twist Download Free Full Game is a puzzle game of the Bejeweled series created and published by PopCap Games, released on October 17, 2008.
Instead of switching the positions of two gems vertically or horizontally, the cursor in Bejeweled Twist is a circular lens that rotates four gems clockwise on the gameboard. Not every move has to form a line of three, but each time a line is formed during a move, a multiplier chain will increase which will multiply points earned during the game. The multiplier chain will be broken if a move is made which does not line up three or more gems. There are several different modes of gameplay available.
The player tries to match gems together, and the resulting matches contribute to a level up bar at the left of the page. When the bar is filled, the player is warped onward to the next level. The game ends when an active Bomb Gem or Doom Gem counts down to zero, at which point the game board is destroyed and the game ends.
The Zen mode is similar to the classic mode, but do not include Bomb, locked, or Doom gems, therefore it goes on and on forever and you can never lose. This game is intended for beginners and for those who want a more relaxed place of gameplay. Bejeweled Twist Free Download.
Challenge Mode is made up of several different challenges. Each challenge has a certain requirement or amount of gems to destroy. In the first level of the 'Detonator' challenge, the player must destroy 8 gems in a single move. The second level has the objective of destroying 12 gems in a single move without using any Lightning gems. Another challenge, the 'Spectrum' challenge, at level one, the player is tasked with having 3 red matches on the board at once. If all levels of a challenge are finished, the player will unlock the «Eclipse» mode of that challenge, in which the player has to score as much points as possible in a limited time and condition given.
Blitz is the new name for the original Bejeweled game's timed mode. The mode is the same as in classic mode, but with a time limit of five minutes to collect as many points as possible. There are two ways to end the game and they are letting the Bomb Gem hit zero or the five minutes are up. As the game progresses, the announcer will alert the player how much time remains starting at one minute intervals, then thirty seconds, and finally ten seconds. A new addition to this mode is the Speed Bonus, which allows the player to match fast for bigger points.
Normal gems come in eight different colors and shapes such as square-shaped rubies, rhombus-shaped topazes, sphere-shaped diamonds, decagonal emeralds, crystal-shaped sapphires, triangle-shaped amethysts, pentagon-shaped obsidian and hexagon-shaped gold . There are also several gems only available in Classic and Blitz as well as gems caused by matches of more than three gems:
- Flame Gems — These gems appear when four of the same gem are matched. When matched or caught in an explosion by other Flame, Lightning, or Supernova gems, they get rid of all gems around it (including itself) in a violent 3×3 explosion. They were previously known as «Power Gems». Bejeweled Twist Free Download PC Game.
- Lightning Gems — These gems appear when five gems are matched in a line. When matched or caught in an explosion , they break, as well as destroying its entire row and column. Later known as Star Gems.
- Supernova Gems — These gems appear when six or more gems are matched. When these extremely rare gems are matched or caught in an explosion, they also break, but it destroys 3 rows and 3 columns with them.
- Locked Gems — In Classic Mode, you face these starting at level 4. Locked Gems can't be rotated, but can still be matched.
- Bomb Gems — In Classic Mode, you face these starting at level 2. Bomb Gems sometimes appear automatically, as well as the Doom Gem, Coal, and Locked Gems. They feature a gem with a bomb underneath it with a timer on it. Whenever you make a move, the Bomb counts down one move on a timer. The player can either match it to disarm it, or spin a wheel as your last chance (only in Classic Mode). If it lands on a Gem Wedge, the Bomb is disarmed. If it lands on a Bomb Wedge, the Bomb explodes, and the player suffers a Game Over. Unlike bombs in Bejeweled 2, which are beneficial, Bejeweled Twist bombs are dangerous. Take heed of this: The first time you face the spinning wheel in Classic Mode, you have 3 Gem Wedges and 1 Bomb Wedge (75% chance of survival). The 2nd and 3rd times you face the spinning wheel, each time, one gem wedge is taken away and is replaced by a bomb wedge (2nd time is 50% chance, and 3rd and so on forth is 25% chance, respectively).
- Doom Gems — In Classic Mode, you face these starting at level 13, and only one Doom Gem appears in every level starting level 13. Doom Gems are basically a combination of Coal, Locked Gems, and Bomb Gems. It features a sold gray gem with a timer on it, and also has two purple flames on the top left and right corners. They can't be moved or matched. These gems only count down when you don't make a match. You can still get rid of it, however, with a Flame, Lightning, or Supernova Gem. In Classic Mode, 10 multiplier boosts are awarded when a Doom Gem is destroyed. Once it ticks down to 0, the Doom Gem explodes with no chance at defusing it and it's Game Over. Bejeweled Twist for PC.
- Coal — Coal can't be matched, but you can rid of it with Flame, Lightning, or Supernova Gems. Destroying a Coal Gem also gives you a certain amount of bonus points, depending on your multiplier.
- Skull Gems — These gems destroy gems below it. When the Skull gem reaches the bottom of the board, it's game over.
- Ice Gems — These gems affect Bomb Gems and Doom Gems so that they don't tick down, but it only lasts a few turns.
- Angel Gems — These are the rarest special gem in the game. When matched, they destroy all bad gems onscreen.
The soundtrack to the game is composed partially by Finnish musician Peter Hajba, known by his demoscene nickname Skaven, and partially by Phillipe Charon. The voice in the main menu and during gameplay is performed by Ken Tamplin. In the Xbox 360 version, it is voiced by Lani Minella. Bejeweled Twist Download Torrent.
Bejeweled Twist Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start Bejeweled Twist Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.