ARMA 3 Full PC Game
|Official Name||ARMA 3|
|Developer (s)||Bohemia Interactive|
|Publisher (s)||Bohemia Interactive|
|Engine||Real Virtuality 4|
|Platform (s)||Microsoft Windows, PC|
|Release date (s)||2013|
|Genre (s)||Tactical shooter|
|Mode (s)||Single-player, multiplayer|
ARMA 3 Full PC Game Overview
ARMA 3 Download Free Full Game is an open-world military tactical shooter video game developed by Bohemia Interactive for Microsoft Windows. It was released on September 12, 2013. ARMA 3's storyline takes place in the mid-2030s during the fictional Operation Magnitude, a military operation launched by NATO forces fighting in Europe against «Eastern armies» referred to as CSAT (Canton-Protocol Strategic Alliance Treaty) led by a resurgent Iran with a coalition of other Middle Eastern and Asian nations.
Set more than 25 years after the events of ARMA 2 in 2035, NATO forces deployed to islands of the Altis and Stratis fight against a massive CSAT offensive from the east. The single-player campaign will have the player take control of Corporal Ben Kerry, a US Army soldier. Initially, the player must survive on his own after friendly forces are defeated in a failed NATO operation. During the campaign, the player will face everything from lone wolf infiltration missions to the commanding of large scale armored operations. The player will be able to choose different objectives and weaponry (such as UAVs, artillery, and air support) according to their play style. ARMA 3 Free Download.
ARMA 3 takes place on the Aegean islands of Altis (formerly Lemnos) and Stratis of Greece, in the Mediterranean Sea. The islands feature photo-realistic terrain and water environments. Altis is the largest official terrain in the ARMA series with ground area covering approximately 270 square kilometres (100 sq mi). The smaller island, Stratis, expands over an area of 20 square kilometres (7.7 sq mi). The islands also feature over 50 renamed villages with buildings that are both penetrable and destructible.
In 2030, war erupts on the Mediterranean islands of Altis (formerly Lemnos) and Stratis, killing half of the civilian population, rendering thousands of them homeless, and causing a refugee crisis. Under harsh conditions, NATO peacekeeping forces deploy to the region to secure peace and establish joint NATO–Altian Armed Forces (AAF) bases on the islands. Five years later, with NATO investment in the Aegean dwindling, the Canton-Protocol Strategic Alliance Treaty (CSAT), a military alliance of eastern hemisphere countries, begins subsidizing the AAF and mobilizes its own forces in the Pacific. Facing political pressure to withdraw at the end of their peacekeeping mandate, NATO begins reducing their forces causing tensions to rise between AAF and NATO forces.
Episode 1 – Survive
By July 2035, the AAF have control of most of the two islands. NATO has nearly finished dismantling its equipment and bases, and a few infantry units and a helicopter group are left in Stratis. The NATO commander is called to the Kamino Firing Range for unknown reasons. While working on the island, U.S. soldiers Corporal Ben Kerry and Staff Sergeant Adams are also sent to Kamino by the commander of the nearby Camp Rogain. ARMA 3 Free Download PC Game.
Eventually, they find their commander dead and AAF forces suddenly attack the remaining NATO forces, causing command elements to fall and severing communication with the outside world. Before they can rally with other survivors, Adams is killed by a landmine, forcing Kerry to continue alone. After arriving at a decommissioned NATO camp, British special forces led by Captain Scott Miller takes command and the survivors attempt a number of missions on the island, but are met with limited success. Miller manages to contact NATO MEDCOM and arranges for a re-invasion of Stratis. He splits his forces into four squads, Alpha through Delta, and begins a mission to clear a path for the invasion. The operation appears to be a success as AAF forces retreat, but it goes wrong when CSAT forces arrive to back them up. Captain Miller reveals the operation's real goal was never to retake the island, but instead, to evacuate the survivors from Stratis. Surviving NATO forces escape Stratis by boat and make for the island of Altis. Kerry is frustrated by Miller's deceit, but Miller only divulges that on arrival they will link up with a local loyalist group called the FIA. Suddenly, AAF attack jets arrive and capsize the boats.
Episode 2 – Adapt
On Altis, Kerry wakes up and finds himself in a skirmish between the FIA and the AAF-CSAT forces. He later reunites with Miller and his team and is taken to the FIA. He is given charge of a guerrilla squad and he does numerous missions in Altis. Later on, they learn that NATO will be invading the island through the main airport. The FIA plan to assist NATO by attacking a smaller airfield, drawing forces away from the main one. Meanwhile, Kerry's squad destroys a nearby artillery position controlled by CSAT special forces before withdrawing back to airfield which the FIA had managed to capture. En route, they witness NATO gunships fire upon the airfield and Kerry is informed that NATO forces have mistakenly engaged the FIA in the airfield. Confused, Kerry approaches a downed gunship, the pilot of which is shocked to hear they had been firing at friendly forces. The pilot radios his superior, which promptly orders NATO to disengage their attack on the FIA-held airfield. The NATO commanding officer, Colonel Armstrong, meets with Kerry and tells him that they were unaware of the FIA's activities on the island. When Kerry asks about Captain Miller, Armstrong responds that he has no knowledge of 'Scott Miller' and tells Kerry that British forces moved off from Stratis many months ago. Confused by what he has heard, Kerry boards a helicopter to be debriefed. ARMA 3 for PC.
Episode 3 – Win
Kerry meets with the NATO commander Colonel Armstrong, call sign «Crossroads», and learns they failed to capture the Altis airport. Crossroads says that Captain Miller is to be considered hostile until further notice, and he sends Kerry to the front line on Altis. While on patrol one night, CSAT launches a counter-offensive against NATO positions near the airport. After receiving Crossroads' approval, Kerry links up with the FIA and leads a squad. After repelling the counter-offensive, NATO launches an assault on the airport and secures it right before an earthquake hits the island. Tectonic activity increases, and NATO continues their assault on Altis, taking the capital before launching a final effort to wipe out the AAF. Crossroads again warns Kerry to avoid Cpt. Miller or any of his team. While NATO is on the brink of defeating the AAF, Kerry is contacted by Lt. James, one of Miller's squad members. Here, the player must make a decision: join NATO for the final offensive or disobey and find Lt. James.
If the player chooses to regroup with NATO, Kerry scouts and marks artillery and CAS supports so friendly forces can move in. Shortly after the assault begins, the AAF unconditionally surrenders. Six weeks later, life on Altis has returned to normal, albeit with heavy NATO and private military company presence. Kerry, now promoted to Sergeant, is tasked to escort a journalist. On the way, the journalist asks Kerry about his involvement in the Stratis incident. Hiding what he knows about Captain Miller or anything that had happened, Kerry tells about his behavior during the NATO withdrawal. Shortly after arriving, Crossroads calls Kerry back to base to help deal with a 'situation', and the story ends.
If the player chooses to look for James, Kerry finds him alone and wounded. Just before dying, James orders him to find a truck loaded with a special device and take it to Miller. Fighting through CSAT special forces, he brings the device to Miller. The device is revealed to be a tectonic weapon responsible for the recent tremors, and it is implied that Miller had caused the incident on Stratis. It is also revealed that he provided misinformation to the FIA, and caused the failure of the first NATO invasion attempt on Altis, all in an effort to buy time to acquire the device. Just then, CSAT launches a massive invasion and Crossroads orders all NATO forces into tactical withdrawal. Miller tells Kerry that he will come back for him and to stay put while he and his team take the device off the island. After some time, Kerry contacts Miller, but Miller replies that with the invasion it will be impossible to come back for him. Kerry's fate is left in the hands of the player: he can either escape from the island by boat or helicopter, with or without friendly forces, or die trying.
- Ben Kerry – The main protagonist of the game, a US Army corporal from Oregon deployed on Stratis. He becomes a member of Alpha squad led by Sergeant Conway. He later joins the FIA and fights against CSAT on both Altis and later Stratis, leading Omega squad, before returning to NATO on Altis and leading Nomad squad.
- Scott Miller – A British captain who is the sole surviving NATO officer on Stratis in the first episode of the campaign. He leads NATO soldiers against the AAF and later helps the FIA. His team's callsign is Falcon.
- Kostas Stavrou – The leader of the northern FIA forces during the events of Adapt, he cooperates with Miller and Kerry. His callsign is Slingshot.
- Colonel Armstrong – The commander of the NATO forces deployed to the Republic of Altis & Stratis after the events of the first two episodes. His callsign is Crossroads.
- Nikos Panagopoulos – An important member of the FIA responsible for the unity and supply of the organisation. He is last seen in the third episode as the new leader of the FIA.
- Lieutenant James – Second in command of Miller's Combat Technology Research Group team.
- Staff Sergeant Adams – Kerry's commanding officer and friend. He fights the AAF with him when the flashpoint starts.
- NATO – North Atlantic Treaty Organisation is a military alliance and has a peacekeeping mission on Stratis. Decades of economic and political turbulence across member states has left NATO weakened and facing a strategic paradigm shift. The peacekeeping forces on Stratis are planned to be withdrawn, with British forces said to be pulled out before the events of the game, as the US focuses more on the Pacific theatre, amid increasing tensions with CSAT in the east.
- CSAT – Canton-Protocol Strategic Alliance Treaty is an alliance of states with the goal of mutual defense, expanded global influence, and sustained economic growth. Set against the context of floundering economies and civil unrest across the west, CSAT has risen in prominence over the last decade. Its forces support the Altian government. It is reminiscent of the real-life SCO, but according to their speaking language and design of their assault rifle (named Katiba and similar to Iranian KH-2002 assault rifle), the CSAT forces encountered in Arma 3 appear to be composed of the Iranian Armed Forces.
- AAF – The Altian Armed Forces are loyal to the Altian government. Although it officially operates under the observation and training of international peacekeepers, the force remains loyal to the new, hard-line Altis government and acts with de facto judicial and executive authority. However, it is debilitated by an inexperienced command structure and is blighted by widespread corruption.
- FIA – The Freedom and Independence Army is a loyalist army that joined NATO to fight against the Altian government and CSAT. Believed to be chiefly composed of former and defected members of the AAF, disparate fragments of opposition to the 2026 Kavala coup d'état joined together in the grind of bloody civil war. The FIA have begun to gain traction among the largely displaced population of Altis and has found international support in the west.
Bohemia Interactive officially announced the development of ARMA 3 on May 19, 2011. In June 2012 an alpha version of the game was demonstrated at E3. In August 2013, Bohemia Interactive announced that they will release three downloadable content episodes for free after the game's initial launch. An alpha version of the game was released on March 5, 2013, allowing players to experience the game during development, as well as assist in development by reporting bugs and giving feedback on their experience. The beta version was released on June 25, 2013 and anyone who owned the alpha would have their copy automatically upgraded. The final version of ARMA 3 was launched on September 12, 2013. At its launch, ARMA 3 featured more showcase missions and the large island of Altis.
ARMA 3 uses a new version of Bohemia Interactive's Real Virtuality game engine. ARMA 3 Download Torrent.
ARMA 3 Free Download PC Game
Click on below button to start ARMA 3 Download Free PC Game. It is a Full Version PC Game. Just download torrent and start playing it.